Every Moment Counts Madden League for XB1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Moment Counts Madden League for XB1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AFC NORTH

Owner
DatelessBeef
NotSoInvincible
TheSulkyBear
Chri5Lewi5

AFC SOUTH

Owner
Carlton$$Banks
DeepBallking03
Bizzyrg
Nflxteox50

AFC EAST

Owner
BenTeal
Od Got Da Juice
LSDAddict
SIXTEENTANK150

AFC WEST

Owner
BigRegg
DycezStreetz
Spartacus
erringwhistle

Free Agency Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NotSoInvincible

NotSoInvincible

Free Agency Rules Empty
PostSubject: Free Agency Rules   Free Agency Rules EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Free Agency Commissioner:
NotSoInvincible

Free Agency Draft:

The Free Agency Draft will be held each season, taking place during Preseason Week 1.  You will have a deadline of 5pm EST on the designated day (TBD) to private message me with your free agent choices.  

The recommendation is to provide at least 3 players and/or positions.  If your players are not available, you will be notified to make another selection.  If no response is received within a reasonable time frame (TBD), the best player at your requested position(s) will be assigned.  A tiebreaker will be chosen by OVR on the depth chart.

-----
Example wrote:

You provided 3 players: a QB, RB, or WR. Each, however, was already selected.

I will now go to your depth chart and determine the OVR average of each position.  If your lowest average OVR is at QB, the highest QB available will be assigned.
-----

** If you have no desire to pick up a Free Agent, simply text "Skip FA" and the list will be updated respectively.

After a selection has been made (or skipped), I will update the board.  When your player has been posted, he can be added in-game.  

TRANSLATION: Do not pick up a Free Agent prior to the forum update.  Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of your (FA) selections.  

It is your responsibility to ensure Salary Cap space is sufficient.  You will have until the end of Preseason Week 3 to pick up your free agents.  Any player selected that has not been claimed officially becomes fair game (Preseason Week 4).

Every free agent draft thereafter will be based on the record of your team from the prior season.  In the event of owner departure, the final record will be utilized UNLESS the new owner messages me with his personal W/L record.

-----
Example wrote:

Owner A leaves with an 8-3 record.  You pickup at this point and finish 10-6.  Your personal W/L record is 2-3, which varies in percentage from that of A.  

If you message me this record, I will update the draft order respectively.  Failure to do will negatively impact your selection.  
-----

The Free Agency draft order for Season 1 is as follows (based on true NFL records from last season):

1. Tampa Bay Bucs
2. Tennessee Titans
3. Jacksonville Jaguars
4. Oakland Raiders
5. Washington Redskins
6. New York Jets
7. Chicago Bears
8. Atlanta Falcons
9. New York Giants
10. St Louis Rams
11. Minnesota Vikings
12. Cleveland Browns
13. New Orleans Saints
14. Miami Dolphins
15. San Francisco 49ers
16. Houston Texans
17. San Diego Chargers
18. Kansas City Chiefs
19. Buffalo Bills
20. Philadelphia Eagles
21. Cincinnati Bengals
22. Pittsburgh Steelers
23. Detroit Lions
24. Arizona Cardinals
25. Carolina Panthers
26. Baltimore Ravens
27. Dallas Cowboys
28. Denver Broncos
29. Indianapolis Colts
30. Green Bay Packers
31. Seattle Seahawks
32. New England Patriots

Last edited by NotSoInvincible on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
NotSoInvincible

NotSoInvincible

Free Agency Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Agency Rules   Free Agency Rules EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Free Agency:
You are limited to two 70+ OVR free agency pickups each week during the regular season. You may not pick up a player who you just dropped to minimize the salary cap hit. You are able to pick up unlimited free agents under 70 OVR.

Depth Chart:
QB -> QB
HB -> HB
FB -> FB or behind all TEs on depth chart
WR -> WR (cannot put at 3rd down HB or TE)
TE -> TE or behind all FBs on depth chart
O-Line -> Can be used anywhere on O-line
DT -> DT, DE
DE -> DT, DE
OLB -> MLB, OLB
MLB -> MLB, OLB
CB -> CB, FS, SS
FS -> FS, CB, SS
SS -> SS, FS, CB
K -> K
P -> P
KOS -> K or P