Every Moment Counts Madden League for XB1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Moment Counts Madden League for XB1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AFC NORTH

Owner
DatelessBeef
NotSoInvincible
TheSulkyBear
Chri5Lewi5

AFC SOUTH

Owner
Carlton$$Banks
DeepBallking03
Bizzyrg
Nflxteox50

AFC EAST

Owner
BenTeal
Od Got Da Juice
LSDAddict
SIXTEENTANK150

AFC WEST

Owner
BigRegg
DycezStreetz
Spartacus
erringwhistle

Welcome to EMC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CarPantherFan59

CarPantherFan59

Welcome to EMC Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to EMC   Welcome to EMC EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:45 pm

Welcome to EMC Madden for XB1. We are currently looking to fill the league before M16 begins. A couple of action items that need to be completed prior to the league starting and invites sent.

- We will be heavily recruiting to ensure that all spots are taken prior to the start of the league. We are looking for dedicated owners so if you know someone who you feel may fit either league, please get them to the site so we can get them signed up.
- We will be purchasing a Daddy Leagues site for each league and will also have a groupme chat setup. This will occur closer to the game release. In the meantime, please utilize the chat on the site as the means for talking within the community.
- Please add your contact info and read the rules carefully for the league that you are a member of. Once you have read the rules, please respond that you have read and understand the rules. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
- I am currently working on setting up the admin team, trade committee, and will be finalizing a few things on the site as we go along. If you are interested in playing a bigger role within the community, please let me know.

There will be more news to come as we get closer to M16 release date. If you need anything in the meantime, please let me know.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to EMC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Every Moment Counts Madden League for XB1 :: General Discussion :: League News-
Jump to: